Friday, January 7, 2011

watch out! I have noticed un usual activities in equity markets

In the past 3 days I have noticed un usual activities at institutional level. To me it is the warning signal, such actions in the past end up badly. I'm looking for a big move in coming days. S&P500 is over extended, pay attention to 1300-1313 as problem area. If we get a pull back 1260 and 1236 would be possible support levels. If S&P500 tanks below 1236 bulls are in trouble.

European crisis getting worse day by day. The 10 year Greece government bond yields 12.64% and Portugal 10 year government bond yields 7.113% in last couple days they have moved significantly higher.

Ireland 10 Year Government Bond Yield Chart:


Spain makes me nervous the German-Spanish 10 year spread is on the rise. If German-Spanish 10 year spread get above 2.8 basis points you need to reduce your risk and get out your risky assets.

German-Spanish 10 Year Spread Chart: